NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
EACH SEMI-FINALIST, FINALIST AND GRAND PRIZE WINNER MAY BE REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PRIZE FULFILLMENT PROCESS AND SIGN DOCUMENTATION, SUCH AS A RELEASE, ACCORDING TO THE TIME FRAME SPECIFIED BY SPONSOR, AS MORE FULLY DETAILED BELOW.
BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE SPONSOR (DEFINED BELOW) FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. OVERVIEW. The Watch Football Win Big Promotion at iPic South Barrington ("Promotion") consists of:
- a. Seventeen (17) weekly sweepstakes that will be conducted during each week of the National Football League ("NFL") regular season (each a "Weekly Sweepstakes");
- b. One (1) sweepstakes that will take place during the first week of the NFL playoffs in which the winners of each Weekly Sweepstakes (each, a "Semi-Finalist") will be invited to redeem a portion of their Weekly Sweepstakes prize and participate in a random drawing ("Semi-Finalist Sweepstakes"); and
- c. One (1) promotion that will take place on January 19, 2014 in which the winner of the Semi-Finalist Sweepstakes (the "Finalist") will be invited to play a game for a chance to win the Grand Prize (defined below) in the Promotion (the "Finalist Game").
The Promotion will run from September 5, 2013 until January 19, 2014 ("Promotion Period").
2. HOW TO ENTER.
- a. The Weekly Sweepstakes: The Weekly Sweepstakes will run during each week of the NFL season, which is currently scheduled to run from Thursday, September 5, 2013 to Sunday, December 29, 2013 where NFL games may take place on Thursday, Saturday, Sunday and/or Monday depending on the particular NFL Week (each week, an "NFL Week"). Each "Weekly Sweepstakes Period" begins at kickoff of the first NFL game played during that NFL Week and ends at the end of regulation or any overtime period for the last NFL game played during that NFL Week (or the closing time of the Theater Restaurant (defined below) on that day, whichever is earlier). Eligible individuals (see Section 3 below for eligibility requirements) may enter a Weekly Sweepstakes by visiting the restaurant at the iPic-Gold Class Entertainment LLC ("Sponsor") theater located at The Arboretum of South Barrington 100 W Higgins Road South Barrington, IL 60010 ("Theater Restaurant") during any NFL game of the applicable Weekly Sweepstakes Period and obtain an "Entry Form" (while supplies last) from the host at the Theater Restaurant. Then, fill out the Entry Form, including providing his/her first and last name, phone number (including area code), date of birth, email address and complete mailing address, and submit the Entry Form in the official Promotion entry box at the Theater Restaurant. To be eligible for that NFL Week’s Weekly Sweepstakes, the Entry Form must be received on the same day of the Weekly Sweepstakes Period on which it was received and prior to the end of regulation (or overtime period, if applicable) of the last NFL game played that day (or before the Theater Restaurant closes on that day, whichever is earlier). Limit one (1) entry per person per day of each Weekly Sweepstakes Period (i.e. if NFL games are played on Thursday, Sunday and Monday of the applicable NFL Week, an individual may enter three (3) times during that Weekly Sweepstakes Period). Entries from one Weekly Sweepstakes do not rollover to any subsequent Weekly Sweepstakes. For purposes of this Promotion, an Entry Form is “received” when Sponsor actually receives the Entry Form in the official Promotion entry box. Those who do not provide the required information in their Entry Form or abide by these Official Rules and other instructions of Sponsor will be disqualified. All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries that are forged, altered, incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, illegitimate, garbled, or illegible will not be accepted and will be void. Entries made by any other individual or any entity will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Promotion.
- b. The Semi-Finalist Sweepstakes: Those individuals who are verified as Semi-Finalists (as described in Section 4 below) will be invited to visit the Theater Restaurant during an NFL game on January 5, 2014 ("Semi-Finalist Event") (exact time and date of Semi-Finalist Event to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). To enter the Semi-Finalist Sweepstakes, invited Semi-Finalists must attend the Semi-Finalist Event and be present at the random drawing that will take place at the Semi-Finalist Event (described in Section 4(b) below).
- c. The Finalist Game: The individual who is verified as a Finalist (as described in Section 4 below) will be invited to visit the Theater Restaurant during the NFC Conference Championship game, which is currently scheduled to take place on January 29, 2014 ("Finalist Event"). The exact time of the Finalist Event to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. To participate in the Finalist Game, the Finalist must attend the Finalist Event. To play the Finalist Game, the Finalist must select two (2) sealed envelopes from twenty (20) numbered envelopes displayed. The twenty envelopes will contain one (1) envelope holding a card that reads "GRAND," one (1) envelope holding a card that reads "PRIZE" and eighteen (18) envelopes each holding a card that reads "$250 Gift Card" or similar wording). If the Finalist selects both an envelope that contains the card that reads "GRAND" and the envelope that contains the card that reads "PRIZE" the Finalist will be the Grand Prize winner of $100,000, subject to Sponsor’s verification procedures. All envelope selections must be made at the Theater Restaurant at the exact location and time specified by Sponsor. The Finalist must return all envelopes to Sponsor after selection or any prize potentially won will be forfeited. No grand prize will be awarded if more than two (2) envelopes have been opened by the Finalist.
If Sponsor determines at any time in its sole discretion that a participant, winner or potential winner is disqualified, ineligible, in violation of these Official Rules, or engaging in behavior that Sponsor deems obnoxious, inappropriate, threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify that person, even if that disqualified individual may have been notified or displayed or announced anywhere as a potential winner in this Promotion.
As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant gives consent for Sponsor to obtain and deliver his or her name, address and other information to third parties for the purpose of administering this Promotion and complying with applicable laws, regulations and rules. Any attempt made to submit entries in excess of any limit or otherwise in violation of these Official Rules by using multiple or false contact information or otherwise may be disqualified.
The Promotion is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the area within a fifty (50) mile radius of the Theater Restaurant ("Area of Eligibility"), as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and who are at twenty-one (21) years of age on the entry date. Employees and agents of the Sponsor, Grand Prize Promotions, or their respective parents, division, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies or promotional partners associated with this Promotion, and relatives of and those living in the same household as such individuals are not eligible to enter or win a prize. For the purpose of this Promotion, relatives are defined as biological, foster or adoptive parent, stepparent, a biological, foster or adoptive child, step child or legal ward or a person whom the employee has (or had during the person’s youth) daily responsibility and financial support, current or former spouse, father, mother, brother, sister, son or daughter. This Promotion is void in all U.S. territories (including Puerto Rico), possessions and overseas military installations and where prohibited by law.
4. ODDS/SELECTION OF WINNER:
- a. Weekly Sweepstakes: Odds of winning in a Weekly Sweepstakes depend on number of eligible entries received during the applicable Weekly Sweepstakes. On or about every Tuesday following the end of each Weekly Sweepstakes Period, a random drawing from among all eligible entries received for that Weekly Sweepstakes will be conducted by Sponsor’s designated agent/representative, whose decisions are final, to determine the winner of that week’s Weekly Sweepstakes. Sponsor or its designee will attempt to notify the potential winner that he or she may be a Semi-Finalist and winner of the prize for that Weekly Sweepstakes by e-mail or telephone (at Sponsor’s sole discretion) within approximately twenty four (24) hours after the drawing. In notifying the potential Semi-Finalists: (i) if Sponsor elects to notify the potential Semi-Finalist by phone, Sponsor will make three (3) attempts over a twelve (12) hour period to reach that Semi-Finalist and if Sponsor is unable to reach that potential Semi-Finalist, Sponsor will randomly select another potential Semi-Finalist; or (ii) if Sponsor elects to notify the potential Semi-Finalist by e-mail, such potential Semi-Finalist must respond to Sponsor’s e-mail within twelve (12) hours of the time at which it was sent by Sponsor (according to the clock on Sponsor’s server) and if such potential Semi-Finalist fails to respond, Sponsor will randomly select another potential Semi-Finalist. Sponsor will not be obligated to pursue more than three (3) alternate Semi-Finalists for any reason, in which case some prizes may go unawarded. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of any alternate potential Semi-Finalist, if any.
- b. Semi-Finalist Sweepstakes: Odds of winning the Semi-Finalist Sweepstakes are one (1) in seventeen (17) (unless fewer than seventeen (17) Semi-Finalists are verified or fewer than seventeen (17) Semi-Finalists attend the Semi-Finalist Event). On or about January 5, 2014 or January 6, 2013, a random drawing from among all verified Semi-Finalists who are in attendance at the Semi-Finalist Event will be conducted by Sponsor’s designated agent/representative, whose decisions are final, to determine the Finalist winner of the Semi-Finalist Sweepstakes. To be deemed the Finalist, the Semi-Finalist must be in attendance at the random drawing. No alternate Finalist will be selected if the selected Finalist cannot attend the Finalist Event.
- c. Finalist Game: Odds of winning the Finalist Game are one (1) in 190. The Finalist will be invited to play the Finalist Game on or about January 19, 2014, as described in Section 3(c) above, at the Theater Restaurant. If the Finalist selects both an envelope that contains the card that reads "GRAND" and the envelope that contains the card that reads "PRIZE" the Finalist will be the Grand Prize winner of $100,000, subject to Sponsor’s verification procedures. Finalist is not allowed to transfer his/her privilege to play the Finalist Game.
Each Semi-Finalist and Finalist and the Grand Prize Winner may be required to complete, sign, have notarized (if applicable) and return, without alteration and in the form presented by Sponsor, an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (unless prohibited by law) and tax forms, both of which may require the winner to provide his or her Social Security Number, within the time frame specified by Sponsor or prize may be forfeited. In the event of noncompliance with these requirements, the prize may be forfeited. The affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release are subject to verification by Sponsor. If any prize, notification from Sponsor or Promotion-related communication is rejected, faulty or returned as undeliverable, if a Semi-Finalist, Finalist or Grand Prize Winner cannot attend or participate in any portion of the prize or any Promotion-related event, including, without limitation, the Finalist Game or Semi-Finalist Event, that winner or potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be randomly selected.
- a. Semi-Finalist Winners of the Weekly Sweepstakes: The seventeen (17) Semi-Finalists, subject to verification, will each receive a gift card for iPic Theaters in the amount of $100. If the Semi-Finalist attends the Semi-Finalist Event, then such Semi-Finalist, subject to verification, will receive: dinner and one (1) drink each for the Semi-Finalist and one (1) guest not to exceed a total bill of $100, which amount does not include gratuity.
- b. Finalist Winner of the Semi-Finalist Sweepstakes: If the one (1) Finalist attends the Finalist Game at the Theater Restaurant, then such Finalist, subject to verification, will receive: dinner and one (1) drink each for the Finalist and one (1) guest not to exceed a total bill of $100, which amount does not include gratuity.
- c. Grand Prize Winner of the Finalist Game: If the Finalist selects both an envelope that contains the card that reads "GRAND" and the envelope that contains the card that reads "PRIZE" the Finalist, subject to verification, will receive a check for $100,000 made out to his/her name within approximately thirty (30) days from verification of the Finalist Game. If the Finalist fails to select both the "GRAND" and "PRIZE" envelopes, then the $100,000 Grand Prize will not be awarded and Sponsor will have no further obligation to the Finalist or any other participant in the Promotion with respect to the $100,000 Grand Prize. However, all other envelopes will contain a card that reads $250 Gift Card or similar wording and the Finalist will win a $250 Gift Card to iPic Theaters for each such card selected in the Finalist Game (up to two (2) $250 gift Cards). If more than two (2) envelopes are opened by a Finalist, no prizes will be awarded to the Finalist.
Total ARV of all prizes: $104,000. Gift cards are subject to their terms and conditions. If the Semi-Finalists and Finalist do not attend the Semi-Finalist Event and Finalist Game, respectively, then he/she will not be able to redeem the prizes to be distributed at such events and Sponsor will have no further obligation to such Semi-Finalist or Finalist, as applicable. All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for and the Semi-Finalist, Finalist or Grand Prize Winner, as applicable, will not receive the difference, if any, between the actual value of the prize at the time of award and the stated ARV in these Official Rules or in any Promotion-related correspondence or materials. Where applicable, prizes will only be mailed to each verified Semi-Finalist, Finalist or Grand Prize Winner’s (as applicable) physical mailing address (no P.O. Boxes) in the Area of Eligibility, except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If legitimately claimed, the prize will be awarded. All taxes (federal, state and local) and other expenses not specified in these Official Rules as being provided as part of the prize are the sole responsibility of the Semi-Finalist, Finalist or Grand Prize Winner, as applicable. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen prize or any prize that is undeliverable or does not reach the Semi-Finalist, Finalist or Grand Prize Winner, as applicable, because of an incorrect or changed address or other contact information. If a Semi-Finalist, Finalist or Grand Prize Winner does not accept or use the entire prize, the unaccepted or unused part of the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation with respect to that prize or portion of the prize. No transfers, prize substitutions or cash redemptions will be made, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the stated prize or portion thereof with another prize or portion thereof of equal or greater value for any reason, including, without limitation, prize unavailability. No more than the stated prize will be awarded. Semi-Finalists, Finalists and the Grand Prize Winner are strictly prohibited from selling, auctioning, trading or otherwise transferring any part of the prize. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prizes in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY SPONSOR, ITS PARENT, DIVISIONS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION AND PUBLIC RELATIONS AGENCIES, GRAND PRIZE PROMOTIONS AND THE RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS OF EACH (COLLECTIVELY “PROMOTION ENTITIES”) FOR ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR INJURIES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR AWARDING OF THE PRIZE, WHILE PREPARING FOR, PARTICIPATING IN AND/OR TRAVELING TO OR FROM ANY PRIZE- OR PROMOTION-RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INJURY, DAMAGE, DEATH, LOSS, OR ACCIDENT TO PERSON OR PROPERTY. WINNER AGREES THAT THE PRIZE IS PROVIDED AS-IS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR HEREINAFTER ENACTED, RELATIVE TO THE USE OR ENJOYMENT OF THE PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
EACH ENTRANT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ALL RIGHTS UNDER SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY OF THE UNITED STATES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVED BY HIM/HER. SECTION 1542 READS AS FOLLOWS:
"CERTAIN CLAIMS NOT AFFECTED BY A GENERAL RELEASE. A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR."
7. ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS:
Promotion Entities are not responsible and/or liable for any of the following, whether caused by a Promotion Entity, the entrant or by human error: entries that are submitted by illegitimate means or entries in excess of the stated limit; any lost, late, incomplete, illegible, mutilated, stolen or misdirected entries, e-mail, mail, or Promotion-related correspondence or materials or postage-due mail; any error, omission, interruption, defect, or delay in transmission or communication; viruses or technical or mechanical malfunctions; interrupted or unavailable cable or satellite systems; errors, typos or misprints in these Official Rules, in any Promotion-related advertisements or other materials; failures of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software; lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications or entry information. Promotion Entities are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages. Promotion Entities are not responsible, and may disqualify an entrant, if his or her e-mail address, telephone, or other contact information does not work or is changed without entrant giving prior written notice to Sponsor. Without limiting any other provision in these Official Rules, Promotion Entities are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner or any person claiming through such entrant or winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof in the event that any of the Promotion activities or the Promotion Entities’ operations or activities are affected, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, including, without limitation, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any law, rule, regulation, order or other action adopted or taken by any governmental, federal, state or local government authority, or any other cause, whether or not specifically mentioned above.
8. GENERAL RULES:
By entering the Promotion (except where prohibited by law), each entrant grants the Promotion Entities the irrevocable, sublicensable, absolute right and permission to use, publish, post or display his or her name, photograph, likeness, voice, prize information, biographical information, any quotes attributable to him or her and any other indicia of persona (regardless of whether altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone, or used with other material in the Promotion Entities’ sole discretion) for advertising, trade, promotional and publicity purposes without further obligation or compensation of any kind to him or her, anywhere, in any medium now known or hereafter discovered or devised (including, without limitation, on the Internet), world-wide, without any limitation of time and without notice, review or approval and each entrant releases all Promotion Entities from any and all liability related thereto. Nothing contained in these Official Rules obligates Sponsor to make use of any of the rights granted herein and winner waives any right to inspect or approve any such use.
Sponsor’s decisions will be final in all matters relating this Promotion, including interpretation of these Official Rules and awarding of the prize. All participants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from this Promotion. Participants further agree to not damage or cause interruption of the Promotion and/or prevent others from using the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void entries of any entrants who Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Promotion. Sponsor’s failure to or decision not to enforce any provision in these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. In the event there is an alleged or actual ambiguity, discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials and/or these Official Rules (including any alleged discrepancy or inconsistency in these Official Rules), it will be resolved in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Promotion or these Official Rules. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules will otherwise remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and award any prizes from eligible entries received prior to cancellation, modification, or suspension or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. If any person supplies false information, obtains entries by fraudulent means or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these Official Rules in an attempt to obtain any prize, Sponsor may disqualify that person and seek damages from him or her and that person may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. In the event of a dispute concerning who submitted an entry, the entry will be declared to have been made by the individual whose first and last name appears on the Entry Form, but only if that person meets all other eligibility criteria, otherwise the entry may be disqualified and any potential prize won will be forfeited in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the individual associated with the potentially winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE PROMOTION VIOLATES CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY PARTICIPANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND MAY SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. DISPUTES/GOVERNING LAW:
Except where prohibited, as a condition of participating in this Promotion, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the entrant and any Promotion Entity, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or the prize awarded, or the determination of the winner must be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted or entitled to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-pocket expenses (if any), not to exceed ten U.S. dollars ($10 USD), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
This Promotion and any dispute arising under or related thereto (whether for breach of contract, tortious conduct or otherwise) will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without reference to its conflicts of law principles. Any legal actions, suits or proceedings related to this Promotion (whether for breach of contract, tortious conduct or otherwise) will be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts located in Palm Beach County, Florida, and each entrant accepts and submits to the personal jurisdiction of these Florida courts with respect to any legal actions, suits or proceedings arising out of or related to this Promotion.
10. WINNER'S LIST/OFFICIAL RULES:
To find out who won, go to www.ipic.com within three (3) months of the end of the Promotion or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the following address within three (3) months of the end of the Promotion: The Watch Football Win Big Promotion at iPic South Barrington Winners List, iPic-Gold Class Entertainment LLC, Attn: Marketing, 433 Plaza Real, Suite 335, Boca Raton, FL 33432. For a copy of these Official Rules during the Promotion, visit www.ipic.com or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the following address for receipt during the Promotion: The Watch Football Win Big Promotion at iPic South Barrington Official Rules, iPic-Gold Class Entertainment LLC, Attn: Marketing, 433 Plaza Real, Suite 335, Boca Raton, FL 33432. Only one (1) request of either type per outer envelope will be fulfilled. Vermont residents may omit return postage for rules requests.
11. THE SPONSOR OF THIS PROMOTION IS:
iPic-Gold Class Entertainment LLC, 433 Plaza Real, Suite 335, Boca Raton, FL 33432.