IPIC GOLD CLASS ENTERTAINMENT (IGCE) CHARITABLE DONATIONS POLICY
Click here for donation request form.
- Across the United States, iPic Gold Class Entertainment gives back to the local communities that our theatres serve. We concentrate our support with selected non-profit organizations in order to make the greatest impact. iPic Gold Class Entertainment is exceptionally proud of the successful relationships we have built with our charitable partners. iPic Gold Class Entertainment wants everyone to experience the enjoyment of a movie; that's why we are very active in giving back to the communities we serve. All approved donations are in the form of two (2) Premium Plus passes to the designated iPic theater. IPic does not grant requests for monetary donations.
- iPic Gold Class Entertainment’s Charitable Contributions Committee is responsible for overseeing the company's charitable giving efforts. After receiving the completed Donation Request form, the Committee reviews all applications and requests within a timely manner and responds accordingly. Please note that not all requests will be granted.
- All requests should be made in writing by completing the Donation Request Form found on our web-site at www.ipictheaters.com/donations. The completed form must contain the following: Organization name, address and name of executive director; Contact person, title, telephone number and e-mail address; Donation requested; Brief description of organization’s mission; Geographical area and target population served by organization; Copy of IRS letter confirming tax exempt status.
- Applications can be mailed, e-mailed, or faxed to the attention of iPic Charitable Contributions Committee, 433 Plaza Real, Suite 335, Boca Raton, FL, 33432, Fax number 561-886-3258, e-mail address email@example.com. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for processing Donation requests. All requests will receive a written response after the Contribution Committee has reached a decision. Only one donation will be made to an organization per calendar year.
- Please note the following restrictions on whom and what we will support, and our preferences when reviewing requests. Company policy, budget limitations and/or federal law prevent us from providing support to:
- Individuals, for any purpose including travel, starting a business, or paying back loans.
- Religious organizations, unless they can demonstrate that services are provided to the community-at-large and funds are separated from religious purposes.
- Fraternal, private foundations, labor organizations, political parties, candidates or lobbying activities, international and veteran’s organizations.
- Sports teams and athletic organizations.
- Individual youth clubs, troops, groups or school classrooms.
- Endowment campaigns
- Social clubs. Any organization that discriminates for any reason, including race, religion, creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, and national origin
Last updated: January 1, 2012