Selecting/Reserving Wheelchair Accessible Spaces and Companion Seating
- Select your film and time
- Select Premium Plus seating and provide number of tickets
- Instead of accepting the assigned seats on right, click change seats
- Select the available wheelchair space (and companion space(s)). When prompted, confirm that you want the wheelchair space.
- Do the same with the companion space(s). The site will show that the seats were changed; the new seat numbers should appear.
- Purchase the seats. (The difference in price between Premium and Premium Plus will be refunded at the location).
Persons not using a wheelchair at the show, but buying the wheelchair space, are subject to being moved if the space is needed for a wheelchair user – and will not receive the price refund.
If spaces do not show up as available, the seats have already been taken (for a sold out show, or by other wheelchair users).